Join us for Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer ™ Florida
at Amalie Arena in Tampa
Due to public health concerns around the coronavirus and COVID-19, our Ice Show and Frozen 5k have been postponed. We are working with our partners to reschedule, targeting Fall 2020, and will share more information when it becomes available.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these challenging times.
Updated: March 13, 2020
Moffitt Cancer Center is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida and sees individuals from every state and more than 130 countries. Moffitt is also consistently recognized with the U.S. News and World Report's "best hospital" distinction for cancer care.
Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer™ is proud to partner with such a distinguished healthcare organization. The vital funds raised through this event will benefit both the Moffitt Cancer Center and the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation.
"We know how important it is to find the cure for cancer – its cruelty has touched all of us in some way. But, we cannot do it alone. Every day, we treat patients who cannot wait for tomorrow’s breakthrough – they need the most leading-edge treatments today. That’s why the Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation partners with donors who understand this urgency and share our vision - to revolutionize cancer care and provide the best possible outcomes for our patients by accelerating the transformation of lab-based research into lifesaving treatments delivered directly to our patients’ bedside. Your philanthropy gives us the resources we need to push beyond conventional thinking and develop the immediate treatments our patients need right now."
- Moffitt Cancer Center
Here's How You Can Get Involved
Participate and Fundraise in our Virtual 5k
2) Raise or donate $25 by July 1, 2020 and we'll send you a branded water bottle and a race bib to use as you complete your 5k!
6) Continue to fundraise and celebrate your accomplishments at our future celebrations, new date to be announced!
3) Grow our community by asking your family and friends to sign up with you or donate to your page. Post about our shared cause and invite others to join you on social media!
4) Complete your 5k at your own pace during the month of July. You can bike, walk, run, blade, swim, go solo or in a group - any way you'd like to complete your 5k! Mark your progress on your page so your supporters can cheer you on!
5) The top fundraiser during the months of June and July 2020 will have an opportunity to interview Olympic Gold Medalist Scott Hamilton via Zoom!
Support a Participant by Donating
By donating to a Sk8 to Elimin8 Cancer™ participant's fundraising goal, you are not only supporting them but providing crucial research funding for the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation and Moffitt Cancer Centers.
Celebrate with Us
Anyone can purchase a ticket to attend our Celebration, new date to be announced! Join us for an Ice Show with performances by our participant fundraisers and skating celebrity Board Ambassadors, and a family-friendly On-Ice Frozen 5k.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELPFLA, OR VIA THE INTERNET AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE”. REGISTRATION #CH45340